Showing all 8 results
2020we & 2020wi Portable Turbidity Meters
Kit supplied with 0, 1, and 10 NTU standard, sample bottle, 6 sample tubes, USB cable, USB computer/wall adapter, and waterproof carrying case.
LTC3000W Series Laboratory Turbidity, Chlorine and Color Meter
Model 1200 Single Test Colorimeter
- Field & Lab Use: An optional AC adapter (Order Code 1726) is available to save battery life when in the laboratory.
- Large Display: The large 3 digit display presents measurements in absorbance, and indicates low battery warnings.
- RS-232 Interface: An RS-232 port is provided to interface with a datalogger or computer. Optional cable available, Order Code 1772.
- European CE Mark: The 1200 has been independently tested and has earned the European CE Mark of compliance for electromagnetic compatibility and safety.
- EPA Compliant: Employing the proper wavelength and the DPD test method, the 1200 Chlorine Colorimeter Kit meets or exceeds EPA design specifications for NPDWR and NPDES chlorine monitoring programs (EPA 330.5 and Standard Method 4500).
- 0-4 ppm Chlorine: No need to select a low or high range. The 1200 covers the entire critical chlorine range of 0-4 ppm with a 0.05 sensitivity.
- A Great Value: Complete, economical package! The 1200 Chlorine Colorimeter Kit comes with enough tablets for 100 tests or liquid reagents for 140 tests, six sample vials with screw caps, instruction manual, and sturdy carrying case. * Water Resistant Design: Designed with excessive exposure to moisture in mind, the 1200 colorimeters deliver trouble-free performance in the field and lab.
- Improved Accuracy: The microprocessor enables the factory programmed calibrations to optimally match non-linear curves.
- Auto-Zero: Simply insert the sample blank and press the zero key. No more dialing in the zero.
- Hinged Light Cover: Flip-top lid over sample chamber prevents any stray light, especially in the field, and avoids misplacing separate light caps.
pHPlus Direct pH Meter
SMART 3 Colorimeter
- IP67 Waterproof
- Large graphical liquid crystal display
- Simple, menu-driven operation
- Alphabetical test selection
- Pre-programmed tests
- Lithium ion rechargeable battery or computer/wall adapter
- Data logger for 500 data points
- 25 User tests
- Backlit display
- USB port
- European CE mark
Additional Advancements include:
- Superior narrow band-width interference filters
- Super Twist Backlit LCD display for improved readability
- Optional software for data storage and manipulation
SMART® Spectro Spectrophotometer
- A wider wavelength range
- Menu-driven display
- Pre-programmed tests with 25 user tests
- Automatic wavelength selection
- Unique optical design system using a 1200 lines/mm grating
- Greater accuracy, higher resolution
- The SMART® Spectro spectrophotometer is supplied with 6 sample tubes (25mm round), 2 sample cell holders (25mm round and COD, 10 mm cuvettes), AC adapter, battery charger, instruction manual including test procedures, and quick start guides.
Tracer & PockeTester Digital Meters
- Use the meter to test pH and ORP with interchangeable flat surface sensors. The most versatile PockeTester ever!
- Read Total Chlorine from 0.00-9.99 ppm to 0.01 ppm resolution
- Readings are not affected by sample color or turbidity
- Automatic self calibration
- Extra bold display includes an analog bar graph feature
- Memory can store up to 15 readings
- Chlorine and pH modes also display sample temperature
- Meter identifies which probe is in use and retains calibrations
- Automatic shut-off and Low Battery indicator; uses four LR-44 batteries
- Includes 100 reagent tablets at almost half the price of similar Chlorine ISE reagents
- Follows EPA protocol for ISE methods